Friday, July 29, 2011

Mon anniversaire

In the same day, I got to celebrate my birthday 2 times. How cool is it!

I had requested a steam roller for my birthday cake and Maman and I had worked hard to prepare it.
But the best thing is that, not only was my cake a steam roller but one of my gift was also a Rolly! That was exciting.
All my gifts were exciting actually. Now, I just have to find the time to play with all my toys, games. I have found a way to read the books: I wait until Maman leave my room after the goodnight kiss and then I sneak a book or two in bed with me. If it's dark, I turn on the light. Sure, I don't get as much sleep at night, but somebody has to read all those books right?

Now that I am 4, I can tell you a little bit more about me:
-I weigh 34.5 pounds
-I am 39 inches tall.
-I love riding my bike and told the parents that I plan to be in the Tour de France one day.
-I can never get enough books, stories, documentaries read to me and books are pretty much the only thing that can keep me quiet, especially if I get lost in a pile of them.
- I love anything that has wheels.
- Water is definitely my friend and after a Summer hiatus, I will be back at the pool soon.
- I am still the silliest kid on the block and sometimes it seems that I am the only one thinking that I am funny. The parents don't always have my sense of humor. They particularly don't get the potty humor. Adults are sometimes lacking a sense of humor.
- I get in trouble at least once every hour: adults have this things with rules that have to be followed... it's exhausting some days and it's much easier to ignore. Sure, I get sent to my room but after crying a few minutes, I promise to listen and act better ( they like that) and I am back to all my shenanigans again.
- I am very much a hugger and I tell my parents I love them at least 10 times a day.

Enjoy the show!
Noah René, the 4 year old kid

No comments :