Friday, July 29, 2011

La famille française...

Bonjour de France...
On June 29, we flew to France and then headed to the train station for my first ride in the TGV: I was quite excited about the TGV ride but since I had already been up for 20 hours, I did not get to see much of the scenery as I was sound asleep.

We started our trip to France in Brittany where Papi and Mamie live. There was a big family reunion where I got to meet a lot of people from Maman's family. We had a lot of fun and I ran around all days with my new friends and, as usual, I chose to go with the older boys.

It was a great day but too short to get to talk to everybody. As you will see, there was also dancing, with "musique bretonne" played by the very talented musicians in the family and it ended with a big fire.
Really fun time!

No comments :