Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall day with Tina

Yesterday I went to see Tina and we had a lot of fun.
We read my favorite book of the moment, a Thomas the train book of course, and then we went to the park. We sure had fun; first we played on the play structure and then we took my bike for a ride. I was trying to catch Tina and she made me laugh by sticking her tongue at me. We stopped for a game of hide and seek and I was screaming and laughing really hard. Although I want to play hide and seek I am always trying to get the person to stop because I am always scared that they might actually disappear.
The most fun we had was when we went back to the playground and Tina showed me how to make the best splashes in ankle deep water puddle. Let's say that it's good Maman had brought an extra pair of pants for me!
All this exercise got us hungry and we enjoyed a good meal and also met Steve who is Tina's very nice boyfriend.
If you want to see my day, look at the slide show below.

2 comments :

De, Christa, and Murphy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
De, Christa, and Murphy said...

Oops! I didn't mean to delete my first comment. I was trying to add to it because I hit publish too soon, and then I guess I deleted it. Drama!

Anyway... It looks like Tina and Noah had a great time together, as usual. I hope to meet Tina someday!