Saturday, October 10, 2009

Creative painter

This week, I had my first cold of the season and I was nice enough to share with Maman. So, even though the weather was really beautiful out there, we did some activities inside. If it was me, I would paint everyday, twice a day even. I love it. Maman would do without the set up and clean up involved, but she can see that I enjoy it. She sometimes try to be sneaky when she suggests activities we could do: "Noah, would you like to play with play-dough, glue, cut, paint,draw with crayons...". Ha, I still heard "paint" in there.

Anyway. I have been painting since I was 1 and you would think that by now I would be making masterpieces. Not quite yet. Master messes for sure, those are fun. I can easily spend 30 minutes on a project and by the end of the 30 minutes it looks like nothing at all but a big blob of colors smeared on paper. If you just look at the finish product you might wonder how I could have had fun producing it. Well, Maman recorded my latest 30 minutes session this week and tried to condense it so that you would not snooze by the end of it.

Here it is, the truth behind my Art.

1 comment :

pityskitten said...

artistic talent or the need to create must run in our blood. ^_^