Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Bike Ride

I got my strider bike in late June and I really like it. At first I was not so sure but now I can go pretty fast. Maman has to run to keep up with me. Well that is when I don't stop to pick up a stick or read a sign or even talk to the frog that we had the chance to meet on our last nature trail trip.
Anyway, Calvin ( that's the name I give to my bike) and I are having a lot of fun and I am very close to balancing. I already put both feet up. Downhill is the most fun although I was glad to have a helmet a few weeks ago when I tumbled down.
So follow me through the wood on a very rainy, windy Fall day.

2 comments :

Uncle Dany said...

ma chère soeur,
Je pense que le temps béni des pédales est arrivé. Si tu tardes trop, c'est directement le moteur qu'il va te demander !

pityskitten said...

it's so amazing to see all the things he can do. It's hard to believe at times he's only two!