Wednesday, August 1, 2018

March 2018

During March, I became an activist. Although I play a lot of video games where there might be some violence and weapons involved, I do not like that students like me or kids like me are in danger in real life because some weapons are too readily available. So when a march formed in our town, I decided to accompany Maman to  it. 
 Protect our future... And vote!




 And this, is when my classmates and I began working on our PYP exhibition project. See, we had to come up with a subject we strongly wanted to inquire about and the whole research process took us a month... If you look closely at the pictures, you will see that I like sharing idea and I am not so much the note keeper or secretary...






 Hot air balloon experiment in Sciences: this project was a lot harder than we thought.

No comments :