Wednesday, August 1, 2018

April 2018

Do you know that when you are in 5th grade at my school, you get to choose an inquiry that you want to tackle with other classmates: you need to do all the research, all the organization of the data you gathered and get to the bottom of things while preparing to present in front of an audience of your peers and of adults.
Let me rate the experience for me: I HATED it. Sure I learned about urban planning but it was way too tedious for me and practicing for the repetition became really boring.
Maman taped the whole thing. You can see how super into it I was. View at your own risk... it is super long so fast forwarding is ok!



Luckily, there was a break right after so to the Pacific Ocean we went and I dove with joy in the water, forgetting all together the experience. We were lucky to have quite a beautiful weather for it being April. On day 2, we even got the beach to ourselves. And if you watch closely the short video, be ready to see my running performance... we got a good laugh out of that one!










To end the break, we had another good time with T and her family!







No comments :