Saturday, May 30, 2009

Week-end in Bend

In the middle of May, Daddy took part in the Pole Pedal Paddle relay race in Bend. His team won in their age group and they had fun.
I had a lot of fun too, but not a the race. Our friends' house is like a toy store and I could not stop running from one thing to the other.
Now, I can also say that I have crush on Keely. So what if she is 6 years older than me. We had fun together and she was very nice with me. I now need to say goodnight to her picture every night; I sense that Maman is using this little crush as her advantage because when I don't want to eat something or do something, she says "I bet Keely would do this", and sure enough, I fall for it and eat whatever is on my plate or do whatever she wants me to do.
So here is for Keely, a little video of our week-end!

1 comment :

Paula said...

That is a great video! Love the editing and music. You will have to teach me how to do it. Fun weekend and Keely is loving her insta-fame! Thanks!