Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Noah l'explorateur

Zion Canyon National Park was our destination for this vacation. It is an amazing park! Here is my top 10 things about the park:

  • 10- Sleeping in the backpack on Daddy's back and missing 80% of the views on the hikes.
  • 9- Holding caterpillars in my hand... mostly gently... especially after Maman held me like I was holding the caterpillar and it did not feel so good.
  • 8- Throwing rocks in water.
  • 7- Just throwing rocks. For some reason the Parents did not seem to like that one.
  • 6- Climbing
  • 5- Seeing the shuttle buses on the road
  • 4- Waving to the shuttle buses
  • 3- Waiting at the shuttle bus stop.
  • 1- Standing in the shuttle bus.
  • 1- Screaming "Bus, bus" at the top of my lungs every time I saw a shuttle bus.


Enjoy the video!

No comments :