Sunday, October 25, 2015

October

What to do on a week off?

Maman knows...
Usually she cooks to fill in the freezer:
 Cooking started at 8:00am... Five different meals going on at the same time.
 And 3 hours later... tada! Nearly all done...
 Wait? Who is going to do the cleaning now? Anybody? Anybody?... Nobody.
 What about  drying the dishes? Huh? Hey Papa actually came to do it!
 And there it is: part of the 18 meals ready to go into the freezer...
 ... and the kitchen is back to normal.

For me, it was time to have fun too. So back to Circuit Bouldering with my friend L I went.
So much fun!





But I also wanted to spend time in the kitchen, like Maman. "I want to cook a dinner." I said. And soon enough I had a menu in mind and to work I went:

Dessert: Brownie bites with walnuts



 Main dish: Grilled Pork chops and Roasted purple and Red Potatoes
 Side dish: Sauteed wild mushrooms




 Of course, most important job = licking the batter from the pan...
 Appetizer: Blue cheese and pomegranate on crackers



And to end the week, we finally went to see Lily and Tina. We had fun playing and my little sis sure has a lot of energy and she is quite a kamikaze!






And of course, during the break, I read... a lot ( me with my Mohawk!). Including this 500 page book from Rick Riordan. I loved the whole Percy Jackson serie.



No comments :