Sunday, March 27, 2011

A slice of March

March has been really, really wet and the forecast shows even more rain for the last 5 days of the month. It's getting a little old but at least I get a lot of use of my raincoat and my rubber boots.
In between the showers, I get on my bike and to the park we go... I love being a monkey and Maman is amazed that I have not yet broken any bones as I am a risk taker who often does not quite calculate the danger. As I say to Papa, I am a big boy now and I can do things that big boys can do. And big, I sure am: I grew 1/2 an inch since July of last year; I mean that's like more than 1 centimeter and Maman had to finally put the 18 months old pants in the "too small" pile.

Here is a little video for you where you can see me swim ( floating is still challenging!), sing,which never happens when the camera is on, and draw which never happens whether the camera is on or off. It's just not my thing and you will see my face when Maman suggests that I add a "net" to my drawing as to catch the "monster" that I just drew in 3 seconds.
Not every body has to be an artist you know... There are other things I like to concentrate on: I can wake up from my nap and ask to see a video of the inside of the cranial box ( in my French wording: boƮte cranienne), or I ask how a space shuttle can be in "orbit"( my word) around the Earth.
I am also into reading; when Maman wanted to select whatever options she thought as healthy on the menu of the restaurant the other day, she was reading the list while showing it to me and she was passing a few items: I pointed to the word "pizza" and said "hey, you forgot "pizza", I want pizza".

Anyway, enjoy this slice of March and have a Happy Spring!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Excellent swimming and singing Noah! I assume the cutest "look" on there was the net request? Adorable! Can't wait to see you during PPP!
Paula, Sarah, Keely and Grant