Sunday, January 30, 2011

3 et demi



Just because...
Just because I am 3 and 1/2.

Here are some of my best Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde traits:

Noah Jekyll- I love to eat and cook and I can let a piece of dark chocolate melt in my mouth without biting because it's so much better that way.
Noah Hyde - I think that forks are the worse invention and fingers and hands are much better for eating; I have no problem sharing my food with the place-mat, the table, the chair and even the floor. Table manners? who cares.

Noah Jekyll - I love hugs and kisses and I need them when I am sad or hurt, or just like that.
Noah Hyde - I have had some ( few, thank you) pretty bad night terrors: do not even think about approaching me or you might get hurt. Do not even mention a hug or I will dismiss you with my guttural voice.

Noah Jekyll- I can sit for over 30 minutes with one book or a pile of books and you will not hear from me and might wonder where I am hiding.
Noah Hyde - I can sit pretty often on the reflection chair at school as I tend to forget to listen. Since my teacher is sometimes sarcastic he said to me as I was talking to the kids seating next to me: "Noah, do you mind, I am talking". Well, I answered: "No, I don't mind".

Noah Jekyll - I love to play; who doesn't? I can play with others, mostly my Ps' for long games of Uno or Busytown or I can work with them on puzzles of over 100 pieces.
Noah Hyde - I love to play MY WAY; the Ps call me the dictator. Not my fault if they don't really know how to play trucks and trains and construction games. They always do it the wrong way

Noah Jekyll - I want to put my shoes alone, I want to dress myself, I want to carry all my bags and even carry Maman's lunch box...
Noah Hyde - I scream for 30 minutes because there is no way I can put this pair of pants on by myself. Never mind that I did it yesterday, today I can't.

Noah Jekyll - I am curious and I love sciences and technology. I spend my days asking questions about dinosaurs, hurricanes, the type of life in the deep sea; I want to know how the electrons can move in the wires to transport the electricity; I want to read documentaries even if they are for 8 years old and up. I have also learned that if Maman does not know an answer she asks her friend google and we often find some cool videos; like a few days ago when I wanted to know all about chocolate and we found cool infos about the cacao plant and beans.
Noah Hyde: There are some days, if you speak to me you will hear only gibberish... and of course I discovered that poop and fart are fun words...

There it is...

1 comment :

Mommy said...

Eerie, I feel like the boys must have received a handbook on how to be 3 and a half! Such a fun and frustrating stage :)