Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A week in Grand Teton National Park

After a week in Montana, we headed to Wyoming for yet another road trip. Shorter certainly but whow, the thunderstorms were impressive. What? Oh, Maman said that I actually slept through all of it but I still remember the thunder.
After a first chilly day, we had great weather at our 6100 feet destination. So many fun things. Maman and Papa seemed really excited about seeing the mountains every day; sure they are impressive but what about all that water every where, and the sticks, and the rocks. Way more cool.
I did enjoy the rides in the backpack again but it seems that Papa's shoulders and back did not quite appreciate them as much.
I really, really, really wanted to ride the tram, so when the day finally came, I was very excited. It's breathtaking. Of course the parents had to do a 10 miles hike from up there at 10 000 feet when all I wanted to do was go up and down: hey, it's free for kids under 5 so they could have left me there. On the plus side, there was a lot of snow on the trail and I got to throw some pretty good snowballs! Splash!

Two videos of that trip for you; the second one has all the good pics in a slide show.



The pictures:

No comments :