Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Three years... through the eyes of Noah



There are different ways to celebrate one's birthday; I chose to celebrate mine by going to the dentist for my first x-rays and cleaning. And you can ask the radiologist, the dental hygienist and the dentist, I definitely behaved like I had grown today: yep, I am 3!
The day finally came and it was a lot of fun; you will get to see part of it tomorrow but first, here is me, growing in front of your eyes during this 3 minute slide show.
Thanks a bunch for the great birthday wishes I received today. I will write later but right now, I decided to snooze since tomorrow is another exciting day at the zoo!

1 comment :

Anne-Cécile said...

Oh, on a râté ton anniversaire !! :-(
Avec quelques heures de retard, JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE NOAH !!! de la part d'Anne-Cécile, de Louna et de Nouria ! Quel grand garçon !! La vidéo est superbe, ce regard qui ressort à chaque photo, j'aime beaucoup !! Pas moyen de prendre de si jolies photos de petite miss, elle bouge trop !! :-(
Gros bisous et bonne visite au zoo
Anne-cécile, Louna, qui parle souvent de toi et Nouria