Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Wishes

What? I have not regaled you with a new video for over a month? I must say that I have been busy being the King of the house. Well, I have been trying at least. My subjects have strong opinions and I have a hard time getting them to see the world through my lenses. I mean, really, are all those rules necessary? At least I have a strong ally in Calvin ( from C.alvin & H.obbes). The kid cracks me up.

Now, I have been told about a bearded guy called Santa who is supposed to come through the chimney to give me presents. I have explored our fire place a few times and I can tell you that there is no way the guy can do it. A few weeks ago, I still wrote a letter though, you never know. I am into trains this year so Maman helped me write down some of my favorites*. All of them if you ask me, but she said I had to "share". That's right, "share". Another weird concept the parents came up with.

Since we are not seeing most of my family during the Holiday season, I am using the video medium to send wishes to all of you. Oh boy was I silly when we were doing the shoot. But hey, that's who I am! This morning I woke up, announced that I was a goofball and exploded in laughter. ( thanks Papa for teaching me the word!)
So, I don't know what your wishes are for the Holidays but I am pretty sure that my parents are hoping for a book on "how to keep your patience when you have a 2 year old king in your house".
Hugs and Kisses to all and enjoy the video,
Noah

*just so that you know, the letter was not re-read since it was written two weeks ago.

No comments :