Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning 2009

I don't know which way Santa came in but he ate the cookie and had his milk too. I still doubt that it was through the chimney. I told Maman that he probably used the door.
This said, he left me a pile of presents! My head was spinning from tearing the paper to trying to play with all the new stuff at the same time. I think I was spoiled, again. I love all of it, although I must confess to mainly wanting to play with my new trains and making up stories all day, using a variety of voice tones. Fun!
I also went on a bike ride with Papa. It was quite cold out there and I seemed to be the only kid out. I was ready for my nearly 3 hour nap after that!
When I woke up, Papa, Maman and I watched "The Polar Express". My first ever movie and I can tell you that I LOVED it. I was enthralled and my entire body was living the movie. From the drooling to my eyes watering because I would not close them at all, to my reactions to what was happening ( clapping, saying "oh, no"), it was really worth watching me too! Really great movie and that train, boy I want to ride it next Christmas!
Today we are packing to go the mountain with my new luge. Yippie!
Enjoy the video and hear me sing too!


1 comment :

pityskitten said...

I'm so glad he had a wonderful Christmas, he looked more interested in the trains then anything else! Let's see if our little guy will some day be a conductor.


Hugs,
Tina