Sunday, April 2, 2017

Emerging from our wet Winter

Nearly 3 months without an entry: we were hibernating. Actually, it would have been nicer to hibernate because this weather has not been the cheeriest. Let's say that we have made a good use of our winter coats and water proof shoes.

We have not been exploring much except for one time in February where Papa and I went snowshoeing. We were lucky that it was the only week-end with decent weather.







Since then, well, Maman has also been playing either "Driving Sir Noah" or "Hosting Sir Noah's friends." It seems like it has been a non-stop week-end playdate, sleepovers and birthday parties or just parties. Hey, I don't mind. I am the party guy! I also had a break in February and spent 2 days at the coast with my friend Juliette while Mom stayed home and worked.

Somehow, there are not many pictures of all those adventures: 1, because the camera did not come out and 2, because I only make faces when in front of a camera nowadays. Two of my best examples below:



My teacher is now using a digital portfolio called Seesaw: he began after Maman made a presentation about the tool to all the teachers. It allows him to take pictures or videos and post them directly to my personal journal . It is also automatically sent to the Parents... like they needed to ask me more questions about school!
Anyway, the quality of the videos are poor but Maman made a little compilation of the last 3 ones. The video quality is not good, but it's a good souvenir! It's in French and it shows that I can somehow keep my weirdness in check when I am at school. Barely... but I can.


So Spring is slowly showing its colors around here and it means back to the garden we go. Well, back to the garden the Parents go. I can handle only so much outdoor. That is why Papa decided to donate our play structure: a young couple with 3 boys age 5 months to 3.5 years old will get to enjoy it now. In its place, I guess we will have more grass: Papa was not convinced about the idea of having a trampoline.


Talking about the yard, for Maman's work on Cycles in her classroom, Papa had installed a camera that takes a picture of our backyard every day. He made a timelapse with one year's worth of pictures and it shows all the crazy snow days we got this past Winter.


So, here it is. End of hibernation. Spring, here we come!



No comments :