Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goodbye 2016

We looped around one more time... The Earth keeps doing its job as is the Sun and while I am not too sure about what the Humans inhabiting this planet are intending to do in the coming loops, let's hope that most have a reasonable and respectful goal in mind...

In the meantime, we celebrated with family and I, King Noah, resolve to have even more screen time for the year to come; that is, if I can bend the drastic rules of the realm I am stuck in. Sure I am buried under Legos, have enough books to fill a mini neighborhood library, have tons of fun board games and construction material but, just like people need coffee to start their day, I need screen time. Luckily, with the Wii, I have been able to get a little bit more time under the cover of the fact that this counts as "exercise"! Ha! See for yourself!



My cousin and her Dad enjoyed it too and the TV room was quite popular during the festive week-end.



We of course enjoyed great meals... 


And soon enough, it was time to celebrate the end of the loop! We donned our party hats and had appetizer galore!






Maman even came up with a little game for us: a straw each, bowl of M&Ms, dice ad here we go: who can get the most M&M's in their bowl before somebody rolls a double! That was quite fun! Although I say that it is unfair that adults were playing too since they have more lungs capacity than I do. Sure, in the end, they shared their loot... maybe because I whined a little. 





But there was no more whining when it came time to eat the pizzas that Papa had made. Yum! And yes, even though we ate ALL the appetizers, we still ate those 2 entire pizzas!


I had decided that I would wait to see midnight. We watched a movie and after every body but me actually snoozed a little on coaches and chairs, the ball dropped.





Happy New Year to all!
( Yep, I look like I could use some sleep and I did: slept until 11:00am!)







No comments :