Saturday, December 27, 2014

The loot from Santa...

... or so they say.
I am not quite sure about the big guy anymore. There are rumors at school that it is all a made up story. One of my best friend is pretty sure it is made up. So 3/4 parts of me believe that and 1/4 still wonder if there might be a Santa.
To be safe, I put the cookies and milk next to the fireplace and it seemed to work its magic since the tree was hugging some presents when morning came.

I asked for 2 things and Santa delivered.
And then, I got more stuff and Santa was quite good at guessing what I would like because they all made me happy.
Here is my lucky loot of the year:

A cat. The Ps will not get me a real animal so I settled for a fur one. I immediately loved the fur ball and although I am still debating on his name, I went from cuddly names such as Fluffy, Fuzzy, to what I think is my favorite but that my Ps are not excited about: Bloody Barf. Yeap, it sounds great. That one might be a keeper... Maman is rolling her eyes.



Ticket to ride: very fun game recommended by my cousin Malo. We were so caught up in playing it that we forgot to take a picture but believe me, it's great fun.



A subscription to a French magazine, A DVD of Wall E, the book of Zita the space girl, the book of Jedi Academy and a game called Shapeometry were also very much appreciated.


A Perplexus ball: "I have always wanted one",  I exclaimed when I opened the present.

A Simon says game: fun game! Apparently the Ps are worried about my ability to retain a sequence of imformation... It turns out that playing with it for the first time, I could already remember 13 colors in a row. Ok, well Papa beat me by one point but I will try again!

Papa got a gift that did not look too exciting to us but he seemed happy with his key looking chromecast.

Maman was lucky to have Grandma as her Santa so she got all decorated with a beautiful original knitted scarf and, of course, her favorite as always, a new bracelet!
Photo courtesy of Noah:




No comments :