Saturday, May 31, 2014

Early birthday present...

I am not growing super fast, but I am still growing and my bike was suddenly beginning to look quite small. So, as we are 3 weeks away from the start of the Summer break, it was time to investigate and look into the best option.
And today, my new bike arrived...
This is already my 4th bike!

2 years old, bike 1




4 years old, bike 2


5 years old, bike 3


not quite 7 years old, bike 4!
Cool isn't it? It has 6 speed and hand brakes! It's going to take a little bit of practice to get comfortable with it but it was sure nice being able to put it on the lowest gear to climb half of the hill to get home.

It was nice day to try it too. And this morning I helped Papa clean up the outdoor furniture. Papa had cleaned and put a new protection coat on the deck last week so this evening, May 31st, we had our first dinner on the deck... Ok, not super warm but comfortable.
 And look at the backyard: Papa has worked hard planting new native plants and it is starting to look quite good...


Happy June to all!

No comments :