Sunday, January 6, 2013

The end of a fun filled vacation

Last day of vacation!
It was certainly fun while it lasted and for my first week of 2013, I already have quite a bit to show.

Maman took me to OMSI to see Grossology: everything about barfing, pooping, farting. Loved it. I wanted to get Papa to come see it the next day. I must say that the huge nose sneezing scared me and I would not go closer than 3 feet away from it.


We ended the tour with a trip to the Chemistry lab. Cool experiences in there. Did you know that Calcium Chloride mixed with water can make the water super hot in a second? They use Calcium Chloride to deice plane wings during the Winter. Cool fact huh?

The next day my best friend L. came for a playdate. Did someone already told you that I am a goofball? Well, 10 minutes into the playdate, while jumping on my bed I told my friend: "Hey, let's get naked and run around!" My friend is apparently not the goofball variety because he said: "Hum, are we going to get in trouble with your parents?". I said: "Yeah, maybe but it would just be a time out." And who is afraid of those right?
Anyway, soon enough I was naked and running around the house like I was the funniest guy on Earth. But since nobody else joined in, I settled down a bit to actually play with my friend.
We found those glow in the dark sticks, a dark closet and that was quite a hit!


On Saturday Maman took me to a Rock climbing gym. It was my first time there. I used to be fearless but my understanding of gravity and the potential hurt factor you acquire when crashing back to Earth, made me be cautious and even slightly scared of heights.
But I made it to the top a few times and, if you look at the video, you will see that I even had a celebratory dance after a side climb. That gym has some loud music alright!  Oh, and the sweater? That's because it was 55 degrees in there when we showed up.


To conclude my vacation, Papa took me to the pool today and we splashed around for nearly 2 hours. It was SUPER fun!
Not sure when I will have the time to be on here now since the crazy schedule will be back on starting tomorrow, but it was sure nice to relax during those 2 weeks.



No comments :