Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Conversation with Santa...

Merry Days to all!

I will talk about my gifts from Santa in a later post but I just wanted to share that Santa took time off from his super busy schedule to talk to me on the 24th.
Yes, that's right. Santa! We had been trying to talk to him for a while that day but were getting busy signals or automated messages.
Somehow, just as Papa had disappeared from the living room , the phone rung and, sure enough, it was Santa!
He sure is a silly old guy, as you will hear me say to him a few times. We had quite some fun on the phone. Maman recorded it all, that is until her battery was out of juice.
After hanging up, I told Maman that I love Santa and that I plan on talking to him again next year.
Enjoy!
PS: Since we could not hear what Santa was saying, Maman edited the video and cut the parts where I am listening to Santa...
 

No comments :