Sunday, June 19, 2011

My first stage performance


This past Thursday I made my big debut on stage.
Our performance was called "No title" and me and 16 of my friends had fun dancing in front of over 300 people.
Now, we rehearsed and rehearsed and rehearsed prior to the performance and the teachers helped us come up with a choreography. Sure it was good, but as you will see in the video, I like to spice things up a little and I added my little touches here and there.
You need to know though that the teachers were not in front telling us when to switch from one move to the other so we need to be commended for listening to the music pretty well and knowing when to switch to the new move. Ok, it got a little bit chaotic at the end but overall, we did good.

You might notice that I seem to be about a head smaller than all the other ones. Sure, I am not growing fast, but all my friends have been 4 for quite a while now and I and two other girls are the only ones turning 4 later on this Summer.
Now you know everything so, enjoy the show!

No comments :