Saturday, September 4, 2010

Summer is ending

It looks like from now on, postings on my blog are going to go way down. See, as of last Monday, Maman is back at work and she seems to be running in circles ever since.

As for me, I spent the week with friends and I am getting ready to begin preschool in 5 more days. I mainly like the idea that I have my own kid size back pack to bring all my important things over there. Raccoon will of course make the trip to school every day with me. I was told that I will have to share two adults with 17 other kids. Not sure how's that going to work because when I will need them to read me a story, the other ones will have to wait, right?

We got to enjoy the Ocean when we went to Seaside to get Papa who had just finished the Hood to Coast race. His team finished 19 over all, out of over 1000 teams. Way to go Papa!

So, here it is, snapshots from the end of Summer on the beach. Breathe...Relax...

No comments :