Sunday, June 27, 2010

Early rise and great show

Would I choose to get up at 4:45am? No. Was I excited when Maman woke me up at the said time? Amazingly, yes; and you know why? That's because we were heading to the Festival of Balloons, a mere 20 minutes from home.
We got there at 5:30am, just in time to see the first balloon being blown with air: cold air first and warm air second; wow, you should see the flames shooting up high! Impressive.
It was quite a show I must say and my parents are letting you know that the pictures don't give credit to the ballet of balloons up in the blue, super blue sky of this morning ( yes, it was today!). But we still invite you to share the moment.
And if you wonder why Maman had the time to load the pics, sort them, arrange them, find music, make the movie, export it, upload it and all? That's because I am on a nap marathon, finishing my 3rd hour! Yes, Maman, you can thank me later.

I certainly learned a lot of new things today and this is maybe why, as we were playing in the yard later on I said to Maman:
- What does "blind" mean?
- Well it's somebody who cannot see.
( this was followed by a few more questions and...)
- Maman, what do the other words mean?
- What words?
- All the ones that are in my head.

Enjoy!

No comments :