Saturday, March 20, 2010

Reading GO DOG GO

I love books. I really do and I spend quite a bit of time with them. Lately I have enjoyed a lot of audio-books; I listen to "I'm dirty" about 6 times a day ( it's not a favorite of the Parents) and that's after my "Tubby the tuba" phase, where I requested the book probably 3 to 4 times a day. Right now, I also enjoy this cool audio-book: "A frog thing" which Maman seems to like too.

Maman decided to record me while I was reading "Go Dog Go" another one of my favorites. Now, you'll see that I tend to read story fast, which means that I read only a few pages from the book.
Maman also wanted to add a little translation of things you might not understand:
- "the tile of the book"- yes, I meant to say the TITLE.
- "the umpire, the catcher and the number"- you get it, the last one was meant to be the batter!
- and sometimes I do say things in French since Maman was next to me.

No comments :