Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chores... Corvées

Unbelievable.
Here is the proof that I am being exploited in my own house.
Yes, all day long, I have to do chores after chores.
Now, just between you and me, I LOVE chores. The other day I was chanting "I love vacuuming" and I stopped when I saw the big smile on Maman's face.
My favorite chore: cooking. You get to play with big machines, you get to make a mess AND you get to eat the result of your work.
Side note: It's only because I take cooking so seriously that Maman let's me handle what could be seen as pretty dangerous tools.
Enjoy!

3 comments :

Miroska said...

JE suis très impressionnée de toutes les tâches qu'il effectue...^^
JE suis fière de mon petit cousin, et fière de sa maman qui lui apprend plein de choses...^^

Margi said...

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one who let's Owen "help" with household chores! He LOVE LOVE LOVES to vacuum, helps with laundry, and all sorts of things. It looks like Noah has much more patience and gentle hands than Owen though. If I were to hand him an egg, it would go flying then SPLAT! It would be with "Horrified Pride" that I would watch him do it because part of me would be shocked he threw the egg, but the other part of me would marvel at his accuracy in hitting the "target". haha! Gotta love kids...
~ Margi

pityskitten said...

I swear he continues to amaze me, I think it's very cute that he likes doing chores. Plus the fact that he's so smart about it, like he knew the spoon was for him and the forks and knifes for you! You are doing a amazing job with him truly Lolo.


Hugs,
Tina