Sunday, September 6, 2009

Camp Lolo 2009

Last week was Camp Lolo at my house. My French friends Etan and Juliette came for a week and we had a lot of fun together. Ok, I was a tad possessive with my toys and with Maman, but overall, we got along. We visited 3 different parks and even had a picnic.
We spent a little bit of time in the car, long enough that we all made up a song that we ended up singing every day. It's in French of course and it has a lot of rhymes.

Don't wait anymore and watch for yourself: hear me sing the song, narrate the slide show ( I know, it's in French- next time I'll do an English narration) and tell my first knock-knock joke ( in English this time).

Maman did not take her camera all the time so it's only a small part of our busy week.
Enjoy!

1 comment :

Mommy said...

Wish the Nugget could attend Camp Lolo - what fun! I am stealing your Library Thing idea and will be looking for some of Noah's favorite books to borrow from the library!