Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Bonjour,

Summer is a really fun time. So many things to do outside.
So follow me as I get to:
- climb
- slide
- swing
- observe
- mow the lawn
- lead a game of loto in French; and yes, I did the 24 cards all by myself; granted the cards are all about things that go and, well, they are so cool, right?
- ride my strider bike; 3 weeks into it and I am getting better already, even trying some off road to impress the skateboard dudes that just passed by me.

Enjoy!
PS: the captions are in English at the top and in French at the bottom, in case you were wondering.

2 comments :

Mommy said...

Noah, it looks like you are having a fun summer! What a great playground you have in your own backyard :) Can't wait to see you soon!

De, Christa, and Murphy said...

I love the playground, too! It looks like tons of fun.
Noah looks so big riding on his strider. Growing up...