Sunday, March 22, 2009

Noah at the pool

I keep having a lot of fun at the pool.
My teacher Johnathan is trying hard to teach me how to kick with my legs but I'd rather to the breaststroke.
I also have a lot of fun jumping in the water and I do a good job at putting my feet right next to the edge like I have been told.
Johnathan was proud of me because I am finally able to stay on the bench and wait for my turn... well, sort of!
Oh, and I still love to climb so I had to do it at the pool too. Not quite gracefully yet...
Listen carefully at the very end, while Daddy is holding me, I say "Encore Papa, climb"! I climbed and jumped about 15 times. It is so much fun!

Enjoy

2 comments :

Dakotah's mama said...

My goodness, what a little fish....I like the pool and the instructor it seems so much calmer and structured that the lessons we take D to at the community center....remind me where you all go again?

De, Christa, and Murphy said...

Your lessons look wonderful! I can't wait to get Murphy back into lessons after we move. Noah is getting so big!!!