Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jardin

The King, me, is very happy to report that my Kingdom is getting to be worthy of its name. Two walls now surround the property and I have been told that my dungeon should be erected in the next few months.
My Daddy is the lonesome worker who is in the yard every single week-end and has been for the past 3 summers.
Here is a little slide show that goes through all the phases until this September.
Still to come: the sprinkler system for the upper level, the grass, the play structure, the third level with its patio and some replanting of bushes.

1 comment :

Margi said...

Oh my goodness! What a feat of strength! It was amazing to see it come together, and awesome that you kept up the enthusiasm to keep working on such a long project. It's absolutely beautiful!