Monday, July 28, 2008

I am one! J'ai 1 an!

Today is my birthday and Maman has prepared a montage of the 12 months that went by.
I have changed, haven't I?
The song that goes with the montage talks about taking a child by the hand to help him grow and it also says to raise a child as if he were a king. Well, being King Noah the first, it's obvious that I have to be raised as one!

I am really happy to have met everybody in my family and I wish we could all live closer to each other

Tina, thinking about you today!

2 comments :

Anne-Cécile said...

Quel beau montage, elles sont superbes ces photos et Noah a l'air tellement épanoui. Une année de pur bonheur, cela se voit à son regard et son superbe sourire !
Noah, une deuxième année commence, elle sera sans aucun doute aussi belle que la première !
Gros bisous de la part de Louna et d'Anne-cécile

De, Christa, and Murphy said...

Oh, so sweet. This is beautiful!